Thursday, September 1, 2011

First week of classes....

I got through the first week of classes as of today. I swear, I've had so much information thrown at me this past week, my brain could explode. However, so far, so good. I actually enjoy my classes, which is a first. I have a feeling I'm going to have a busy and stress-filled semester.

I'm taking 12 credits this semester. My classes are as followed: Food Prep Lecture, Food Prep Lab, Sanitation and Safety Lab, Sanitation and Safety Lecture, and Human Relations in Business. 

So far classes are fun but also keeping me busy. There is plenty of reading and online homework to be done daily. Next week we have to start wearing our Chef Whites (black and white checkered pants, chef coat, apron, and hat) to all our classes, which will be exciting. Perhaps pictures next week??

No comments:

Post a Comment